Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wow- What a blow to my eago



The old saying " If it sounds too good to be true it probably is" has entered my life once again.

First bring my dreams crashing down and, then making more determined than ever to make it on my own.

Learning once again why I have a hard time trusting in good. Than realizing I will always believe in good things even when I get burned.

I believe that when someone takes advantage of me it is my job to overcome and prevail.

Yes I am referring to my book. Post Trauma: Facing my pain and Embracing Change.

Having no knowledge of being an author when this whole thing began I did what I though was a good investigation on my contract with my publisher.

Now with the help of some wonderful authors I have found out my resurch was not good enough.

I will be completely responsible for marketing my book and that will be a long road.

In spite of all this I have received some of the best feedback from these authors.

They have giving me some of the highest stars and told me a I was talented.

That's enough for me to continue fighting to reach out and spread the word about my book.

I believe I have something worth working hard for and in-spite of those who have sold me the moon and took it back I will never give up.

If anyone out there has ever been had I appreciate any help spreading the word about my book.

I will never give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment