Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Oprah- Post Trauma by Renata Kell Campaign

http://myown.oprah.com/community/library/activity.html?entity_id=211106713


Even though you may think I am crazy I am so exited to have the Oprah magazine Ok a quote and the name of my book. I am asking my friends, family and fans to help a nobody like me reach Oprah.

The link above is where you can see my quote. I am also asking for people to share this and help me in a crazy unrealistic dream. If you find in your heart to help please E-mail Oprah with the name of my book and lets see if we can reach her.

This is fun for me and I hope you will join me in this journey of the impossible. It will not be possible without the support of all those who believe in anything being possible.

I may be a little crazy but I enjoy reaching out of my comfort level and 
Believing In God
Believing In Love
Believing In Myself

I Believe that anything is Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment