Thursday, May 9, 2013

God is leading this Journey


God is leading this Journey


My new journey is a complete and perfect mystery to me. I have been up and down with emotions. I have been broken and on my knees and together standing strong. I headed over the mountain and then back again. I have turned to unlikely faces for comfort and made unlikely decisions on a whim. I have learned how many people care and how many people are willing to help. I have had people tell me how proud they are of me and how much they look up to me. I have felt week and strong all at the same time.
I have surprised myself and stunned others. I have held on to faith in God when everything felt hopeless. I have not let myself give up even though my body is exhausted. I have never stopped loving and will not let hate enter my heart. I have laughed and cried over all of this insanity but have never wavered in what I believe is and always be true.
God is leading me day by day with unexpected phone calls and things coming out of my mouth that are random and I would never have thought of myself. He has given me confidence and comfort in his choices whatever they may be. I believe God is listening and teaching me all at the same time. I have found out things about myself that I love and things that I am sorry for. I have started to believe in myself and what I am capable of. God is talking to me every day just when I need to hear his voice. He keeps telling me to never stop believing in what is right. He lets me feel the pain when I need to and then reminds me of all that I am grateful for. His wisdom and guidance is carrying me step by step beyond what I would have ever imagined possible. His love is feeling a hole that is so big and aches with hope and faith that he will provide and make things right in his time. He is letting me learn so much about myself and other that my head spins with excitement and confusion. He never lets me down and never has. I don’t know each day where he will take me but he is leading this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment