Friday, May 3, 2013

life's new journey

Today as I sit here all by myself crying for what could have been. I know that my heart will never be the same. 22 years loving one man will never really go away but I know that I fought with every ounce of my body and soul to the bitter end.. I let him choose and unfortunately my heart lost. I know have to begin the healing process and I couldn't think of a better way than to go on a road trip. Unfortunately that takes me away from everything and everyone I love. My two beautiful daughters and my two grand-babies on the way. What I have to do is make sure that I can heal my heart so that I will be a great mother and grandmother who has once again survived the most painful stumbling block. I know I have the strength and I will not try to fool myself into believing it is going to be easy. After all I did not choose for any of this to happen and my hear will always belong to my first and truest love. Now I just have to grasp the fact that his heart doesn't love me in the same way. I hope the best for him and will always remember all the wonderful memories we have but I will not continue to hurt myself for someone who just doesn't truly love me. I hope that this life will be kind to him and to me even though we are traveling different paths. I am proud to say that I loved my husband with all my heart faithfully and through all the good and bad. I will hold my head high as I try to figure out what life is going to bring me next. To all my family and friends thank you for your support and please pray for both our souls we will need God more now than ever. To my daughters I love you and will come home when my heart is not so tour up. Never forget how much your mother loves you. I will always be in your head and your heart when things get tough. Just remember what I have taught you and you will figure stuff out without me for a while. Love truly Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment