Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do something for yourself

It's funny how life can get in the way of doing the things we love to do.

Whether it is good things or bad things happening we often stray away from what we enjoy doing.

I have spent many years trying to figure out something that I enjoy doing (other than being a wife and Mother) and now that I have found something Life just keeps getting in the way.

With a desire to write in my soul my fingers never seem to find the keyboard anymore.

I value every part of my life but I miss the idea of being semi good at something that is all mine

I dread every time I have an idea but don't have the time to put it to paper.

I usually find myself trying desperately to remember what I wanted to write and only get frustrated to the point of saying forget it. Or more likely I actually forget what I was going to write.

So often when I do have time to sit I just stare at the computer going well maybe tomorrow

I wish I could be more disciplined and give my self permission to just do something for me.

With so much of my focus and energy on everyone else I am sorta lonely for more of me to come out.

I cherish my life and the people in it and will always put them first but hopefully someday I will learn to add a little me time.

Until then I will continue to write when I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment