Friday, January 10, 2014

Event Update

Book Event Update:
Due to some miss-communication it seems that the event scheduled for January 18th at Orca Books in Olympia wa will be postponed. Please stay tuned for any further notifications. It amazes me how life just keeps happening and getting in the way. I am confident that we will be working out a new date soon but until then I have to let you all know not to show up on the 18th of January I will not be there. I appreciate all who are standing beside me and I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. I am still exited to do my first signing but it will have to wait for now.
I want to say thank you to Larry at Orca for working with me through this unfortunate situation.
I will post the new date as soon as I have it worked out.
Thank you again everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment