Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Heavenly Father Today I Pray


Heavenly Father Today I Pray

 

To all that is holy and wise today I pray for my family

I pray for all the love of a million mothers and the strength of a million fathers.

I pray for all the wisdom of a million preachers and the faith of a million Christians.

I pray for all the knowledge of a million professors and the patience of a million kindergarten teachers.

I pray for the courage of a million warriors and the arsenal of a million army’s.

I pray for the selflessness of a million volunteers and the compassion of a million healthcare workers.

I pray for the innocence of a million babies and the trust of a million children.

I pray for light of a million stars and the warmth of one sun a million miles away

I pray for the protection of a million angles and the security of a million gates.

Mostly I pray for the path to you for a million years of heavenly love, peace, joy, and happiness.

To all that is holy and wise today I pray for my family

No comments:

Post a Comment