Monday, April 22, 2013

Some People


Some People

It’s funny how some people never realize their own actions affect other people
They always think that it’s someone else’s fault if they are upset
They never own their own mistakes and can never take responsibility for their own actions.
It’s almost like they have put blinders on when it comes to how their own behaviors can have an adverse effect on someone else’s emotions
They have an excuse for not hearing it and blame the other person for having feelings
Nobody wants to be upset and nobody chooses to fight with the one they love but when all else fails sometimes we are put in a situation where talking doesn't work.
I love how when you try over and over to let somebody else know how they are hurting you they just find a way to blame you for everything.
It’s true people change and life gives us challenges but I truly believe that true love never changes only circumstances and circumstances only allow you to either give in to bad influences or rise above the challenge.
We can spend the rest of our lives tying to justify our actions or just live up to what our love ones expect from us.
As far as I can tell true love only needs true love back to be satisfied and circumstances are just circumstances that can be conquered.
Life is not easy and fighting for what you want is truly heartbreaking at times but those of us who truly believe will fight until there is no fight left. Unfortunately sometimes we lose that fight but at least we know we never gave up or gave in to what usually turns out to be the worst possible decision a person makes.
 In the end when you look back on your life do you want to say oh well that was what I really wanted but I just didn't fight hard enough for it.
I know that even if I lose I will go down knowing I fought as hard as I could for what was right and If it I don’t get the results I want then it wasn't my fault. (no matter what anyone else thinks) I did what was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment