Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Journey Around My World

A Journey Around My World

I started a journey that took turns and twists melting my soul and strengthening my spirit. Just when I thought I had it all figured out and my heart and head was set than something else would happen.
I let God lead the way and he lead me on a roller coaster ride through emotion. He made me did down and hold on and leap with everything I had. I took chances and gave up grudges and let go of all material things.
I walked away and ran back quickly. Sometimes confusion left me spinning and too this day I’m not quite sure what I am doing.
I never stopped believing and never stopped loving. I let it hurt sometimes and let it heal others. The ride is ongoing and I don’t know where I will land but side by side with those who love me and most of all letting God do all the thinking I know I will be o.k.

This journey has been not only my journey but my friends and family has come alone for the ride. Sometimes I think of how things could have turned out but most of the time I just think this is how it is suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment