Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have a Little Faith It Goes a Long Way



Today is a weird day for me. I have been given an unbelievable opportunity to have a career that most only dream of. I was selected for a program that takes individuals such as myself who have very little experience and places them in a six figure position.

I feel so honored and blessed and yet I am so torn. I find myself trying to make this happen but for whatever the reason things do not seem to be adding up. I have the job but do to the tools needed and the expenses involved I may loose this once in a life time chance.

I know this sounds odd and maybe you are thinking the same thing I though. this is too good to be true it must be a scam. After investigating and researching I found out this was an actual real honest career.

On one hand I am so proud of myself for being one out of 800 people to be offered this chance. On the other hand I feel extremely upset that I may have to let someone down because I am unable to provide the necessary tools.

I guess I have to look at it as I usually do . If It is meant to be God will make it happen.

The reason I right this is to give others the same attitude I had when I applied for this position. You never know who might be looking for you. Never think your not good enough. Sometimes life is just waiting for you to have faith in yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment