Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Book is Done

This post goes out to all those who have been supporting me and encouraging me throughout this whole journey.
My book is done and available through my publisher
 Tate Publishing http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore

Just type in my name Renata Kell and you will have the first look at what I have been working on.

I will not be releasing the book for about ninety days but it is officially available to order through my publishers only.

I will begin the public marketing in a couple weeks, if all goes well. I will continue to update any events and any stories that go along with my experiences that are sure to be exciting and overwhelming at times.

Thank you to all who have believed in me an supported my dream. I hope you all enjoy what I have written.
But most of all I hope that someone out there will read this book and relate. Maybe it will help someone else to realize they are not alone in there struggles with pain pill addiction, child hood abuse, mental issues such as PTSD or anxiety. Even grieving can be an ordeal in life that we sometimes need help with.

It could happen to anyone and it all can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment