Sunday, August 18, 2013

The devils playground

Just recently I was put in a position where the pain and hurt all around me was so strong that without all the angels around me and the ones I love the devil would have prevailed.
My husband said it the best way possible, it felt like we were stepping onto the devils playground.
I would like to say that the pain was just pain from the loss the people where feeling, but the devil was confusing all who where hurting with pain from the past, regrets, and guilt.
Just when someone was about to loose all control out of nowhere an angel would step in and intervene.
A stranger or a pamphlet would land in the lap of that person and straighten out their thoughts.
Some unexpected christian music or a long talk about God and Heaven, would ease some of the pain.
I never thought in a million years that I would witness such a battle between good and evil.
I am so proud to say that at the end of the day God won.

I am witness to all that the devil is always ready to pounce, When the hurt is the worst and people are the weakest he steps in and looks for a target.
Thank God we had the prayers and angels protecting us or we might have found ourselves falling for the evil tricks and thoughts that the devil was placing in everyone heart and head.

I know it is hard to understand without any details but I feel that giving out the details would be giving power to the evil one.

I am going to give power to the Lord for sending his army of angels to protect us.



No comments:

Post a Comment