Saturday, September 14, 2013

I am sending out a prayer request

I am sending out a prayer request

Today I sat down and did a tally, after crying for about an hour, my family has lost twelve friends and family in less than three years, I’m afraid that tally is going to go up.
I know a young soul who is destroying themselves in alcohol and all the dangerous behaviors that are associated with having a drinking problem. I pray and pray for help for this person and still spend nights wondering if I am going to have to bury another person.
Between the drinking and driving and the blacking out so many horrible things can happen.
I know better than any that you can’t change someone and that they will only change if they want to change.
So many people have stressed their concern to me and cried with me over this beautiful young person yet there is nothing more we can do except pray.
I am asking God to give this person inner peace and fill their heart with the love that surrounds them every day. I am praying to God that someone who knows this person will say just the right things and make them realize how much they are love and what will happen if we lose them.
I am asking everyone who sees this to pray along with me and help save someone from themselves.
I know that this person has so called friends that if they stopped just for a minute would realize that they are helping this person die. Please help me pray. God is the only answer for me at this time. I do not want to bury another loved one.

I know that if something where to happen to this person so many lives would be destroyed. That’s how much we love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment