Sunday, September 1, 2013

What More Could You Want From Me

I have bent over backwards, sacrificed all I could, made amends for my mistakes, said I'm sorry a million times, owned up to my downfall, pushed forward no matter how hard it was, . I have found faith and made huge strides to better myself. I have found my pride and my strength once again. I have left the past behind and pushed forward to the future. I have made efforts to fix all that is wrong in my life and yet it is never enough for you. So I ask what more do you want from me?

You ignore everything I am proud of and point out all of my flaws, past and present, You won't let me forget and you won't let me in, you find ways to hurt me when all I want is your love, you shut me out and shut me down, you hold on to all your pain and project it on to me.

You imagine a perfect version of me yet we both know I will never be perfect, you make sure to kick me just enough to keep me from getting close to you. You miss all the words I express to show you my love and you hold on to anger and pain that will surely destroy us both. I will always be there and you know that is true, but you are constantly pushing me away. What do you want from me?

Do you want me to fail? Do you want me to give up? Do you want me to go backwards?
Do you want me to succeed? Do you want me to live? Do you want me to LOVE YOU?

I will not fail! I will not Give up! I will not go backwards!
I will succeed! I will live! and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment