Wednesday, September 18, 2013

We can all be jerks sometimes!


This week I let my emotions and hurt feelings get the best of me once again. I spent most of the week hiding away waiting for it to all go away.

Well I know that is not how it works but I was being stubborn and bull headed.

I hurt other peoples feelings and did not act like myself. For this I am sorry.

I am done being a fool waiting for something that only I can fix.

I have gotten off my butt and started correcting my own stupid decisions and stopped using ever excuse in the book to feel sorry for myself.

Hey I never claimed to be perfect and I am not going to pretend to be. I am only human with human tendencies. I can screw up just like anyone else out there.

I was a jerk all week and I am sorry to those who I took out my frustration on. No excuses just apologies.

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment