Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Its all up to God now.


Somebody just recently asked me this question and I want to answer.

"How is it that you can share your deepest and darkest moments with the world"


Here is my answer.

I have lived in the past for way too long. I nearly let my past and my pain from the past destroy me. When I finally faced my mistakes as well as the hurt and pain I carried for all my life, I realized that I didn't have to carry this burden on my own. I simply asked God what to do and he led me down this path. I handed over my pain and hurt to him because he is much stronger and has way bigger shoulders than I do.

God brought me to my knees for a reason and when he helped me stand back up this is what came of it.
My thoughts on this is that telling the truth and letting the world in on my pain may be what I am supposed to do.

I have no shame and no regrets in sharing my story with anyone who wants to hear it. I only hope that when people read my book they look at me the same as they always have. I am the same person I have always been you just know a little more about me.

One thing that I have found interesting is that when I look at old pictures of me as a child : I see a happy little girl. Always smiling and looking for fun and laughter. I may have been sad and hurt but God kept a smile on my face and in my heart.

Don't think I am not extremely nervous about being in the public with all my business hanging out for people to see, but I am too grateful for all that has happened and all the people who have been there through all of this.

This is my life in a nutshell and even if I never told a soul it would still be my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment