Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUITE, NEVER SAY NEVER

Today has been an unusual day. My whole body is feeling excitement and nervousness.

You see the way this works is I am completely in the dark about how my book is doing. I will not receive any kind of status information until two to three weeks after the release date. I am hoping for the best and more than anything just so dang grateful that I finally set out to do something and finished it.

My whole life I have said I was going to tell my story someday and finally did. I had no idea that it would be this story that I told, but I knew that I would have to someday just do it.

Now that it is done and I have sent it out into the world for other people to see I find myself getting a little nervous.

How will people receive this book. Will I truly make a difference in someone else life. Is it possible that this is what God had planned all along.

So many things are cruising through my head but in all its a good feeling.

I think it is so important to tell people that if you want it bad enough never give up. This is still a shock to most of my family and friends and myself. I will forever be grateful to all who have followed me on this journey and pushed me even when my own doubts would get in the way.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUITE, NEVER SAY NEVER

Life has a funny way of working out the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment