Monday, October 7, 2013

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Well today has been an exiting day. I have just begun to market my book on my own. I received a handful of books to distribute and get the word out.

I sat and stared at the books for about two weeks. I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to hand them out. I think it is finally sinking in that all my hard work and stresses have finally become a reality.

So today I sold a few books to my neighbors and family members. I started off real hesitant but thanks to all the wonderful people in my life I began getting more and more confident.

By the end of it all I somehow gained enough courage to walk into a retail store and ask if I could hang up a flyer for people to see.

Once again God was leading me down his path. The lady that I spoke to just happened to be the person in charge of all the books and magazines.

She read the back of the book and insisted on having the information to order for her store.

What a heavenly honor to top off my day. All the nerves and shyness about my book is easing up and I am starting to get the hang of this stuff.

I will always be grateful to all of those who are taking the time to listen to me and letting me advertise in their stores and businesses. Without all those local venues supporting me it truly would be me verses the world.

I can's stress how unbelievable this feeling is. Knowing that I took a chance on something that I believed in and have sat back and just waited, and now it is all coming around to the release.

I am so exited to get feedback from my readers. I hope and pray that sharing my story will someone out there and I will be totally satisfied with that alone.

Thank You all who are buying my book and to all those who are spreading the word. You are really the reason this book will survive. Please feel free to let me know what you think . Even if you don't care for it. I am completely aware that not everyone will like my book but I still want to hear what you have to see.

Renata Kell- bangs on facebook. Just like my page and leave your comments. If you want.

Thank You All


No comments:

Post a Comment