Thursday, February 7, 2013

In need of a little Sanity/Insanity


In need of a little Sanity/Insanity

 

Every once in a while I feel the need for a little sanity, my sort of sanity borderlines on insanity

I get the urge to get in a car and drive for hours just to be on the move to break the monotony of the usual day. I don’t need to be going anywhere just going.

Maybe I will fix my hair but not just style it I think I will rat it out like when I was younger. Use a can of hairspray and see if I can create a helmet.

 I should get on a motorcycle and ride through the woods I’ll make sure to keep my mouth open and catch as many bugs as possible.

Later I can call up some friends and have a good old fashion woods party sitting around the fire having a few beers until one of the guys decide to climb a tree or build a fort.

I guess a good old fashion trip to the fairgrounds needs to happen. Spend all our money trying to win a stupid stuffed animal only to leave with a balloon instead. Then well have to ride all the rides especially the ones that will make us sick because someone has to puke or were not doing something right.

Going to the lake has to be on my list. Of course we have to get there at eight in the morning so that we get the best spot and make sure that we have the only shade at the lake. All the girls will lie in the sun while the boys try to figure out who’s going to dunk who when we finally get in the water.

Eventually we should go to a rod show. We’ll make sure that our two hundred dollar car is parked right next to the coolest car there so we can get as much attention. Of course we will be just as proud of our hoopty as the guy next door.

Don’t worry we will defiantly go off-roading. Probably in a two wheel drive and we will be the proudest ever when we get it stuck up to the doors. No matter someone will come along and pull us out while telling us “what the heck were you thinking”.

I think we should probably stop the local superstore and walk around harassing the workers with jokes and playful tossing of toilet paper across the isles. We’ll make a few laugh and a few will be glad to see us leave.

We can’t forget to get something to eat only to have an impromptu food fight break out and get in a little trouble with the workers, well with the ones who don’t join in.

By now we should be ready to make our way to somebodies house so we can play the music really loud and annoy all our neighbors. We will end up getting hungry and making a huge mess in the kitchen but we won’t care until tomorrow.

Sounds insane but these where some good memories from our younger years.  I am not condoning or recommending any of these things for anyone else to do. (Just having a little fun writing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment