Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A teaser from my book.

Ok. Its time for a little teaser from my book. Of course this is just a little of whats is in the book. I don't want to give it all away

Flashback: I was five years old and was playing at the lake where my family lived. We were all having a ball, Dawn, BJ, Danny and Deaker, Treana, Scotty and Kelly and myself. What a good memory playing laughing having fun.
Then he showed up out of the blue. “let...’s go” he said. The look on his face made me shudder. I begged to stay and play with the others. I begged to stay and play with the others. This would only anger him. I did as I was told. When I got in the car, I knew something bad was about to happen. I asked “where’s mom, are we going to get her?” “No, we have something to do.” As we drove I just got this cold eerie feeling. I looked out the window as we left the pave road and went into the woods. I began to cry. “Why are you crying? Stop that you have no reason to cry!” oh how wrong he was. I knew this was not good...............................................

He opened the door and smiled at me. He told me “you know your dad loves you”.

The whole storie is in my book.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment