Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just a little book update

I am exited to say my book has moved onto the project manager and we are working on the back cover including the hook, teaser and bio. We are also working on finalizing a name. I am working full time so I haven't had time to post for a while but I am going to try to check in once a week.

One thing I have learned this week is that when we are young we take for granite so much. Like our physical capacities and our health. Simple things like being regular(potty) or being able to stand on our feet all day without feeling like we have been hit by a mac truck at the end of he day. I miss being in my twenties and only needing a few hours of sleep or only needing five minutes to wake up. If I don't get up at least an hour before I have to leave and drink at least a pot of coffee my day is over before it begins. Oh well I guess its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment