Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just needed to vent today

Just needed to vent today


Today I find myself in a unusual place. While so many good things are happening there are still aspects of my life that are just not quite right. In the past this is where I would screw up royally  Instead of focusing on the positive I would soak all my energy trying to fix all that is not right. Today is a different day though. Even though my heart is breaking for some things to change my mind and heart is letting me focus on the positive things and realizing that I can only do so much to fix some things and nothing to fix others I am moving forward and staying strong and steady where I can.

I am on an adventure with a new career and a book on the way and all be damned if I am going to go backwards because some things are still hard. I may or may not get the results I want but if I only focus on the negative the positive is sure to go away in a split second. I will continue to pray and work hard on these issues in my life but I am not going to give up something that I have worked so hard for on the possibilities that things will get better. Failing at something that means the world to me is not an option. I deserve good things and I will work hard to keep from giving up or doubting myself even when it feels like the world is working against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment